Did he really say that?

The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = GEORGE CARLIN...Stained glass, engraved glass, frosted glass–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES...Music is the mathematics of the gods = PYTHAGORAS...Nothing is more fluid than language = R.L.SWIHART

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I Shot A Full Keyboard (Clicks #1)

Eighty-eight pictures were taken this Tuesday. Eight previous Tuesdays, I covered the same bayfront/oceanfront terrain but always on my bicycle. But this Tuesday–technically, it is now yesterday–I was on my feet but armed with a Kodak camera.













It was south of 6AM as I walked east down Sepia Street.

I nearly tripped over not one but two parking meter shadows.




















But then I saw Amelia, soaked in color because she is still alive!
The proof is that Miss Earhart made the sunrise. Life was Okay and I reached the Bay.




Amelia Earhart is still the President of the Ninety-Niners But before linking there, please continue with me to (Clicks #2).



No comments: