Did he really say that?

The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = GEORGE CARLIN...Stained glass, engraved glass, frosted glass–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES...Music is the mathematics of the gods = PYTHAGORAS...Nothing is more fluid than language = R.L.SWIHART

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Little Alice In the 'Hood



"Little Alice"
first appeared
on this blog
in a post
entitled

(Jennifer C.) + (Muddy W.) = Mark Z.


There, she was photographed
in the Velour Wonderland Garden
on the campus of the
Lewis Carroll School of Logic.


After extensive negotiations, the school's
attorneys permitted me to extract her
from the garden and take her
on a tour of Long Beach.


I was legally obligated to answer 
any inquiries as to the identity 
of my little friend 
with the response:

Oh, this is Cinderella.






Here she is in tune with
a choir of Angel's
trumpets.







This is Little Alice
in a sea of green
reedy thingies.
© Oliverio (4x)











She felt "very British"
amongst the box
hedges.



At this time, I would like to express
my exponential gratitude to the
Lewis Carroll School
for allowing me to use
Little Alice as a witness.


No comments: