Did he really say that?

The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = GEORGE CARLIN...Stained glass, engraved glass, frosted glass–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES...Music is the mathematics of the gods = PYTHAGORAS...Nothing is more fluid than language = R.L.SWIHART

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Five Bedrooms With Van Gogh...$13130


2-storey

2-gabled

Box-hedged

Brick

House

Has

Four

Bedrooms.


The fifth bedroom is a magnificently framed limited edition print of...




Vincent Van Gogh's

Bedroom In Arles

Which will soon be on view

At the neighboring

Detroit Institute of Fine Arts



Within the Bedroom In Arles, there are five small pieces of Vincent's art, including a self-portrait over the bed.

Dig me Daddio
And I tell you, Pal
In the College Park of Lasalle
If this is not the DudeRanch Detroit
Deal of the year
I'll cut off my ear.

No comments: