Did he really say that?

The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = GEORGE CARLIN...Stained glass, engraved glass, frosted glass–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES...Music is the mathematics of the gods = PYTHAGORAS...Nothing is more fluid than language = R.L.SWIHART

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

One More Nina Song


Of all the singers posted on these pages, one and only actually employed me.
But enough about me.

The singer is, of course, Nina Simone. However, to call her a singer is like calling Jesus Christ a guy.

Nina appears on five pages of this blog.

Her music appears wherever people have intelligent ears.



Blogger's CAUTION
The "me" hyperlink was written long before I attended Mr. Bloggy's Format & Editing Seminar.
"Me" will be edited upon request. Within its content is another hyperlink to a story written centuries before Mr. Bloggy granted me certification for good writing habits.

No comments: