Did he really say that?

The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = GEORGE CARLIN...Stained glass, engraved glass, frosted glass–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES...Music is the mathematics of the gods = PYTHAGORAS...Nothing is more fluid than language = R.L.SWIHART

Sunday, May 20, 2012

R.I.P. #3

http://entertainment.time.com/2012/05/20/robin-gibb-bee-gees-co-founder-dies-at-62/



Whenever I read lists of the "100 Greatest Rock & Roll Albums of All Time," I do a quick scan. If this album is not included, the list loses its validity.

Thank you Robin–and your Bee Gee Brothers–for all the girls I kissed while listening to "To Love Somebody."
I'll give you panavision pages
If you give me technicolor dreams

Rest In Peace, Robin Gibb.

No comments: