Did he really say that?

The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = GEORGE CARLIN...Stained glass, engraved glass, frosted glass–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES...Music is the mathematics of the gods = PYTHAGORAS...Nothing is more fluid than language = R.L.SWIHART

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Truth of Advertising

I am the do
In the deuce
The knot in the noose.

The bi in the binary...
Put the laptop on your lap
And the even in the Steven.

I am the op in the opposite
Without me, down cannot get up
I am the or
For every either
The nor
For every neither
Without me
Night cannot follow day.

I put the yin on every yang
I give the knee to your needs
I put the di in the dichotomy.

I morph the power of fact
Into the Power Of Suggestion
POS is more dangerous
Than a platoon of women with PMS
Prove me wrong
And I’ll double your money back.


I would like to dedicate this post to Lord Buckley, George Carlin, and Peter Cook.

No comments: