Did he really say that?

The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = GEORGE CARLIN...Stained glass, engraved glass, frosted glass–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES...Music is the mathematics of the gods = PYTHAGORAS...Nothing is more fluid than language = R.L.SWIHART

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

From Anger to Art




G. FatMat recently played in a Master Racquetball tournament, a/k/a, the Geezer Tournament. Some of the players were older than seventy but were talented enough that they could have worn blindfolds and still beaten most twenty-five year olds. I was not one of those players. The only facet of the game in which G. FatMat excelled was anger. I smashed my racket but salvaged the remains.

An enlargement of the framed and mounted photo can be viewed by scrolling down from here. Just cross the great divide and enter the 2-DIE-4 PHOTO GALLERY.

No comments: