Did he really say that?

The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = GEORGE CARLIN...Stained glass, engraved glass, frosted glass–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES...Music is the mathematics of the gods = PYTHAGORAS...Nothing is more fluid than language = R.L.SWIHART

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Aaron McGruder: Where Art Thou?




This world would be a better place if cartoonist Aaron McGruder would draw new BOONDOCKS comic strips.
I believe this November 25, 2004 strip is his only one to mention Barack Obama. At that time, Obama was best known for one and only one speech–at the 2004 Democratic Convention.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...


You've made some really good points there. I checked 7 points for Huey who is the Boondock best known to the local police.