Did he really say that?

The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = GEORGE CARLIN...Stained glass, engraved glass, frosted glass–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES...Music is the mathematics of the gods = PYTHAGORAS...Nothing is more fluid than language = R.L.SWIHART

Friday, June 29, 2012

Nothing Will Not Change. Thank you!












I recently posted this photo on Truml.com, a social network from Poland. Within one day, this comment was posted:
śmierć traw pośród kamieni... niczego w nich nie zmieni...
Translated into English, it means
Death of grass among rocks. Nothing in them will not change.


The grass is always dreamier on the other side. Therefore, I must present a bouquet of Gratitude to my Polish friend, ApisTaur, and also to rls.

No comments: