Did he really say that?

The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = GEORGE CARLIN...Stained glass, engraved glass, frosted glass–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES...Music is the mathematics of the gods = PYTHAGORAS...Nothing is more fluid than language = R.L.SWIHART

Saturday, May 4, 2013

_orrible Bomb Song...Under The Gavel


Typo notwithstanding,
I quote Mr. Dylan's fifty year-old lyrics:
Yer so orrible the word drops it's first letter and runs


Unreleased Bob Dylan Anti-nuclear Bomb Song To Be Sold At Christie's



©

Blogger's Notes
If you have any luck youTub-ing for this song, please let me know.

If it has been definitively determined that "youTub-ing" does not have a hyphen,
please let me know.

If you can afford to bid on these Dylan lyrics, please send me $10.00
(with or without a decimal point)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is the GodFather of Math actually stooping so low as to ask his readers for money?

Paul Oliverio said...

I will answer in the affirmative only if you send me some.