Did he really say that?

The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = GEORGE CARLIN...Stained glass, engraved glass, frosted glass–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES...Music is the mathematics of the gods = PYTHAGORAS...Nothing is more fluid than language = R.L.SWIHART

Saturday, May 4, 2013

There Is No Superman But...


NO is the answer
If this is the question:
At any time has there ever been
Superman sightings in Long Beach?

Kind madam or sir
(This without digression):
His girlfriend has recently been seen
But her signpost is out of reach.



NO SUPERMAN in this town
Is my understanding:
But only if
All egos are notwithstanding.

The last verse to you
I now give:
SUPERWOMAN is
A matter of perspective.



Photographer = R.L.S.


No comments: