Did he really say that?

The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = GEORGE CARLIN...Stained glass, engraved glass, frosted glass–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES...Music is the mathematics of the gods = PYTHAGORAS...Nothing is more fluid than language = R.L.SWIHART

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Not Once But Twice


Sometimes water
Sometimes ice
Assuming form
Not Once But Twice



How dare me quote me...
When I can quote Oscar Wilde



You Only Live Twice
or so it seems,
One life for yourself
and one for your dreams.

You drift through the years
and life seems tame,
Till one dream appears
and love is its name.

And love is a stranger
who'll beckon you on,
Don't think of the danger
or the stranger is gone.

This dream is for you,
so pay the price.
Make one dream come true,
you only live twice.


A quote so profound...
they named a movie after it



Final verse--
undented, unstruck
Presents your ear
with a stroke of luck
(This far, YES:
I've got 'ya)
Through the pipes
of Nancy Sinatra



No comments: