Did he really say that?

The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = GEORGE CARLIN...Stained glass, engraved glass, frosted glass–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES...Music is the mathematics of the gods = PYTHAGORAS...Nothing is more fluid than language = R.L.SWIHART

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Plagiarism



I woke up
And looked at Fred
Memory raced
Across my head

Jumped the bannister
The floor was down
Coffee’d up a costume
Today a clown

Found the foam
Inside a cat
In the cab:
Three seconds flat

Blew my nose
A very loud range
No one noticed
Nothing was changed

Then laced my shoes, oy vay
Five sizes too large in Westchester
Lace holes were so damn small
The driver had to count them all.




**************************************
PHOTO TAKEN

≈ 2008
Bayside, NY...
Northern Blvd
a/k/a Route 25A

$150 hotel room w/
Jacuzzi bathtub +
$10 pack of Pall Malls

Located...

East of former
Kiddy City
Slightly more east of
Dr. Eckleburg's eyes


Slightly less east of
The Mom's Apple Pie
Album cover creator's studio.
I was patron of the artist:
N.Caruso




That Long Island night in 2008,
Scott & Zelda were in my dreams
+
Massapequa was in my schemes


The next day, I lunched with McCarthy


**************************************

Today, I plagiarized the Beatles after finding my way downstairs


Tomorrow, on behalf of JohnPaulGeorge&Ringo, I am going to sue myself

No comments: