Did he really say that?

The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = GEORGE CARLIN...Stained glass, engraved glass, frosted glass–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES...Music is the mathematics of the gods = PYTHAGORAS...Nothing is more fluid than language = R.L.SWIHART

Monday, October 29, 2012

Meanwhile, Up In Idaho...



Upcoming Trick-or-treaters
Ty Sherman is The Scream; Kaesha Jackson is Mona Lisa; and Sam Sherman is American Gothic. The children pose for a photo at this year’s Boo at the Zoo Boise in Boise, Idaho on Saturday, Oct. 27, 2012.




The partially modified text and photo (Darin Oswald/The Idaho Statesman) are from our everybody's good friends at artdaily.org


Halloween is as good a time as any for kids to appreciate famous art. But if these trick-or-treaters knocked on my door, the surrealist in me might give them fur-lined cupcakes.

No comments: