Did he really say that?

The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = GEORGE CARLIN...Stained glass, engraved glass, frosted glass–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES...Music is the mathematics of the gods = PYTHAGORAS...Nothing is more fluid than language = R.L.SWIHART

Monday, October 29, 2012

Professor Morganfield Denies Rumors


On October 27, I received a letter from the Lewis Carroll School in Piscataway NJ. Most of its' contents were published two days ago but there was a postscript from Professor McKinley Morganfield.

Just because the Rolling Stones got their name from one of my alter ego's songs doesn't mean I had anything to do with their upcoming concerts in Newark, New Jersey.

Newark, New Jersey?
Newark, NJ?
Newark?

NEW ARK?

Holy Moses! Is there a New Ark ?
Is there a new arc to Reality ?





If you think I conjure all this stuff out of mid-air, you can have the concert information direct from the gorilla's mouth.






Blogger's Note
If you would like to see how Rock&Roll legends become mere mortals in the presence of a God, check out this video. Mr. Jagger steps onto the stage at about halfway through Muddy Waters' song.

No comments: