Did he really say that?

The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = GEORGE CARLIN...Stained glass, engraved glass, frosted glass–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES...Music is the mathematics of the gods = PYTHAGORAS...Nothing is more fluid than language = R.L.SWIHART

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Thank You, Mr. Wertheimer (and Mr. Cosgrove) For Honoring Nina Simone's 80th Birthday




Thursday, February 21...marked NINA SIMONE'S 80th birthday.

This could easily inspire 1680 words from this blogger because 21x80 = 1680
But enough about me.

Kindly direct your attention to a photo essay by Alfred Wertheimer with text by Ben Cosgrove.

However, it is against my religion to create another Nina Simone page without including at least one of her songs

Because we all need someone to watch over me us, Nina's beatific piano introduction is well worth the wait for that special "someone."

No comments: