Did he really say that?

The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = GEORGE CARLIN...Stained glass, engraved glass, frosted glass–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES...Music is the mathematics of the gods = PYTHAGORAS...Nothing is more fluid than language = R.L.SWIHART

Thursday, February 28, 2013

A Gift From Caryl Hobbes (???)


Once upon a time, postage was thirty seven cents and...
Etta Seamster & Daniel DiMaria were co-Chancellors of LCSoL



Once upon another time
(In 1951)

Cell referred not to a phone
But to an
Animation Cell
When Walt Disney produced ALICE IN WONDERLAND



Before you reach for a tissue
Enjoy this first issue




The Chancellor pro tem of the Lewis Carroll School of Logic
Knew that I'd need a box of Kleenex to wipe the tears that fell
Before ALICE's tears filled the rabbit hole.

Could it be that this gift was actually from Etta Jr and Daniel Jr
(The Incognito & Incommunicado world travelers)?
All I can say is...

If Mr. Hobbes were in this room
And he was his sister
I'd have jumped up
And kissed her!

No comments: