Did he really say that?

The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = GEORGE CARLIN...Stained glass, engraved glass, frosted glass–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES...Music is the mathematics of the gods = PYTHAGORAS...Nothing is more fluid than language = R.L.SWIHART

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Fallen Angels



Since the game I attended on July 23rd, the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim have lost fifteen baseball games while winning only nine.
Earlier this morning, a bunch of us gathered around a tear-drenched member at the gym. When he told us he was crying "Because I have four tickets for today's Angels' game," we abandoned him like a sinking ship.

I am too embarrassed to provide any hyperlinks here. But the Godfather of Math will say this to Anaheim's allegedly professional baseball team:

Thanks for the memories photographs.

No comments: