Did he really say that?

The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = GEORGE CARLIN...Stained glass, engraved glass, frosted glass–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES...Music is the mathematics of the gods = PYTHAGORAS...Nothing is more fluid than language = R.L.SWIHART

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I Shot...(Clicks #4)...But Start With (Clicks #1)




The Almighty Aloe Hooked
All color from
The scene
But black&white Looked
Mighty keen.










The boardwalk approached Infinty
As I walk on wood
If only Linda were there
If only she could.














I traded land for stone
Jettysoned betwixt the sea
Soon you will see
The legs of me.










My destination: to read
Tender Is The Night
In a Long Beach morning
Of black&white.






Blogger's Note
Nicole and Dick Diver are more than alive in this Scott Fitzgerald novel. You can quote the book here and find three more Clicksday pictures in the 2-DIE-4 PHOTO GALLERY, due south of this post.
(Not to mention Bonus photos.)



No comments: