Did he really say that?

The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = GEORGE CARLIN...Stained glass, engraved glass, frosted glass–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES...Music is the mathematics of the gods = PYTHAGORAS...Nothing is more fluid than language = R.L.SWIHART

Monday, September 17, 2012

Quoting Casey Scott

It was a fine diner with
Adjustjustable leatherette stools
Wide enough for any trucker's ass
Lined up along the counter.
With little boxes of cereal
Perched above the pie case.
The specials were cheap
And so was the company...

Angela & The Eagle
Casey Scott ©



You'll notice in these rooms
There's no sharp metal objects
My doctor has detective fantasies
She leaves her trench coat on
And always drops her keys
When she comes in.

They took my fountain pen
And handed me a crayon
They took my history
And cracked it like a crab
For them to prey on...

Sharp Metal Objects
Casey Scott©

No comments: