Did he really say that?

The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = GEORGE CARLIN...Stained glass, engraved glass, frosted glass–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES...Music is the mathematics of the gods = PYTHAGORAS...Nothing is more fluid than language = R.L.SWIHART

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Where the Hell are You, Casey Scott?

When I isten to this song, I am in bed with her.

What a concept!

CASEY SCOTT is, most unfortunately, not listed in the Fingerprints' data base.
And Fingerprints is to Long Beach as Amoeba is to Los Angeles. Meaning it is pretty gosh darn big as music stores go. At least four times the size of any other place in Long Beach that sells CD's and vinyl & DVD's. Amoeba is the length of a city block on Hollywood Boulevard.





Anyway, this CASEY SCOTT is one beautifully angry young women. Compared to her, Alanis Morissette is Minnie Mouse. The only complete band song of hers on youTube is THE SEVENTH OF NOVEMBER.




From "November">>>

There's no reason to assume
The times I let you in my room
Meant as much to me
As they did to you, apparently

I don't remember where I first heard her but I have this entire album–CREEP CITY– somewhere in my audio cassette collection.

Unfortunately, there are over two hundred cassettes and I have no idea which one she is on.
Where have you gone, Casey Scott
My dysfunction turns its lonely eyes on you.
But there is nothing to fear
When more lyrics are there


No comments: