Did he really say that?

The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = GEORGE CARLIN...Stained glass, engraved glass, frosted glass–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES...Music is the mathematics of the gods = PYTHAGORAS...Nothing is more fluid than language = R.L.SWIHART

Saturday, September 22, 2012

My Friend...



Paul Gretschel introduced me to
the state of California.

I had lived in New York all my life.
I had never traveled further west
than Newark, New Jersey.

The year was 1968 and we were
under the influence of
Lysergic Therapy.

The year is now 2012 and I
was under the influence of
Crop & Warp Therapy
when I created
this collage.

Firty-four years ago, my hairstyle
was named for the man who
popularized it:


(1967)
Are You Experienced
It was called a Hendrix. 
 



(1970)
Are You A Radical
When political activist/professor Angela Davis
sported the same hair style,
it became an "Afro."




Blogger's Note
There is more about my friend Paul here.

No comments: