Did he really say that?

The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = GEORGE CARLIN...Stained glass, engraved glass, frosted glass–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES...Music is the mathematics of the gods = PYTHAGORAS...Nothing is more fluid than language = R.L.SWIHART

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Happy Birthday, Nazz


What A hip world this would be
If the Bible were written by Lord Buckley
With jazz and jive, he'd set the record straight
About THE MAN whose birth–today–we celebrate
......



So The Nazz and his buddies...
Run into a little cat with a bent frame.
The Nazz look at this little cat
With the bent frame 
and he say,
"What's the matter wit' you, baby?"
Little cat with the bent frame he said,
"My frame is bent, Nazz.
"It's been bent from in front."
Nazz looks at the little cat with a bent frame
And he put the golden eyes of love
On this here little kittie
And he look right down into the window
Of the little cat's soul 
and he say...
"Straighten!"

ROOM! - BOOM!
Unbent that little cat like an arrow.




Blogger's Note
I would be remiss in my duties if I did not provide a link to lordbuckley.com


No comments: