Did he really say that?

The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = GEORGE CARLIN...Stained glass, engraved glass, frosted glass–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES...Music is the mathematics of the gods = PYTHAGORAS...Nothing is more fluid than language = R.L.SWIHART

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Yesterday & Today





Sixteen days

South of Christmas,

Today is

12/9/12

But

Yesterday was

12/8/12

And...




If we look halfway under the cover of yesterday, it becomes June 4, 2006


At the Lewis Carroll School, "under the cover" was math code for division.

Half of (12/8/12) = (6/4/6) = June, 4, 2006

An additional look at Yesterday and a subtraction to yesteryear equals Tragedy

12+8+12 =32

Thirty two years ago, yesterday,
was December 8, 1980.


That is when John Lennon was assassinated. But today, I can hear John say
I'm not dead, I'm only sleeping


Blogger's Quote
(This Beatles' Album) + (Satisfaction of Curiosity) = This Link

No comments: