Did he really say that?

The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = GEORGE CARLIN...Stained glass, engraved glass, frosted glass–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES...Music is the mathematics of the gods = PYTHAGORAS...Nothing is more fluid than language = R.L.SWIHART

Friday, March 1, 2013

A Facebook Message




Ray Peterssen's Raining Notes produced one of Jefferson Jay's albums.
Ray had the highest praises for Jay's music.
With trumpet and violin, Jefferson's "Good Graces" justifies that praise.


Some months ago, via email or Facebook,
I told JJ that RP had passed away.
The response is post-worthy
12:47am Mar 1
I just saw this. Thank you for sending it to me.
I never even knew the folder it went to existed until just now.
Ray was an awesome dude and I am much better for having known him. He made a big impression in our little world.
That's more than a lot of folks can say.
Jefferson

A phrase from the blockquote resonates in my heart and soul.
Every fiber in my body screams:
I am much better for having known him

This blog is dedicated to Ray Peterssen
May he continue to rest in peace.


RAYMOND PETERSSEN
(3/9/50-2/19/12)

No comments: