Did he really say that?

The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = GEORGE CARLIN...Stained glass, engraved glass, frosted glass–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES...Music is the mathematics of the gods = PYTHAGORAS...Nothing is more fluid than language = R.L.SWIHART

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Belmont Sidewalk Bird


Sidewalk bird
Sited on sidewalk
Never heard
As we walk & talk

As we stroll
The boulevard
Stepping softly
Never hard

No one's heard
The sidewalk bird
Going no where
Never in the air

But I will
Make it complete
The sky's full
Of concrete

Know this
Know this first:
The sidewalk is
Flanked by commerce

Enter softly
Never hard
"May I seat you
With your credit card?"

Welcome to
Second Street
Oh so, yes
Oh so neat

No comments: