Did he really say that?

The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = GEORGE CARLIN...Stained glass, engraved glass, frosted glass–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES...Music is the mathematics of the gods = PYTHAGORAS...Nothing is more fluid than language = R.L.SWIHART

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Hope & Scope



It was yesterday
Biking at the beach
Where exercise is
Always within reach

One foot did pedal
Timed with the other
And random thoughts
Of beloved mother

Looking at the shore
The shore did look back
Life is never tough
Life is right on track

Then I was observed
Through a telescope
So I bowed my head
And now there was hope

That dear Judith will
Do more than survive
She will be much more
Than only alive

Tomorrow Oh God:
I will say...Mister
With gratitude, Sir
You saved my sister...


Through the telescope
Virginia has hope

No comments: