Did he really say that?

The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = GEORGE CARLIN...Stained glass, engraved glass, frosted glass–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES...Music is the mathematics of the gods = PYTHAGORAS...Nothing is more fluid than language = R.L.SWIHART

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

A Peterssen/Oliverio Song


I CALL IT LOVE
When I'm broke
You pay the bill
When I'm sick
You got the pill

When I cry
You dry my tears
You're the strength
For all my fears

When I'm hot
You cool me down
When I'm sad
You are my clown

Our two hearts
Fit like a glove
Some call it magic
I call it love

When I thirst
You fill my cup
When I'm down
You pick me up

When I hurt
You ease the pain
You're the potion
That keeps me sane

When I hunger
You're my dish
When I dream
You are my wish

Our two hearts
Fit like a glove
Some call it magic
I call it love

©A Deco/Chalmers Production (2003)

If Chalmers had the decency to not die in Feruary, 2012
there would be a hyperlink to hear this song
but the night we spent on the Queen Mary,
is utterly impossible to forget.

Especially when so many people aboard 
the dry-docked ship asked 
if we were the house band.

It is also impossible for me to go two hours
without thinking about Raymond Peterssen,
a/k/a Chalmers. 
if we 
 

No comments: