Did he really say that?

The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = GEORGE CARLIN...Stained glass, engraved glass, frosted glass–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES...Music is the mathematics of the gods = PYTHAGORAS...Nothing is more fluid than language = R.L.SWIHART

Monday, July 16, 2012

An Otto Jensen Photograph



In the process of creating
a 2nd generation photograph,
I left a telltale white spot,
possibly caused by the vibrations
of the girl in the middle.

Recently, I saw Bob Hope in
"Road to Singapore."
I enjoyed the film immensely
but was disappointed to learn
that this Otto Jensen photo
was not the only time Mr. Hope
was photographed with a cigaret.
So be it.

Otto said the other man in the picture was Dean Martin but Mr. Jensen could not remember the name of the girl.



No comments: