Did he really say that?

The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = GEORGE CARLIN...Stained glass, engraved glass, frosted glass–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES...Music is the mathematics of the gods = PYTHAGORAS...Nothing is more fluid than language = R.L.SWIHART

Monday, July 23, 2012

After The Door Bell Rang








After my niece visited me for the first time. After Sugar & Sharpie & the Profile were here, this happened:

Four months into the baseball season, I finally got to see Albert Pujols hit a home run live. The Angels beat the Texas Rangers on the ESPN Sunday Night Game, 7-4. They are now five games behind the leader of the Western Division of the American League.


Obviously, Sunday is not the day of the week when Divine Intervention takes a rest.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^




NOT




ONLY




BUT



ALSO

Monday is

NOT

The day

Of the week

When

DIVINE INTERVENTION

Rests

*** *** *** *** ***

Please goto Monday Monday

No comments: