Did he really say that?

The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = GEORGE CARLIN...Stained glass, engraved glass, frosted glass–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES...Music is the mathematics of the gods = PYTHAGORAS...Nothing is more fluid than language = R.L.SWIHART

Saturday, March 30, 2013

BOONDOCK Math (CR #827)


BOONDOCKS
Go Grand-Dad
Go Grand-Dad
Teach The Children Well



Blogger's Note
It was with moist eyes that I provided a link to a Crosby, Stills & Nash song.

Therefore, this page (including all the Boondocks personalities) is re-dedicated
to Ray Peterssen, to whom the Godfather of Math blog site was originally dedicated.
Unbeknownst to me, Ray's life expired within minutes of the birth of the Godfather pages.



Ray loved Crosby, Stills, & Nash because of the beatific harmonies and super-group status. Because they tolled the death-knell of the Byrds, the Buffalo Springfield,and the Hollies, I hated Crosby, Stills & Nash.
But I love Ray Peterssen and hardly go one hour without thinking about him.




No comments: