Did he really say that?

The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = GEORGE CARLIN...Stained glass, engraved glass, frosted glass–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES...Music is the mathematics of the gods = PYTHAGORAS...Nothing is more fluid than language = R.L.SWIHART

Thursday, March 21, 2013

I Didn't Know...But


MUTATION:
STEPHANE COUTURIER'S FIRST SOLO EXHIBITION IN HONG KONG
Série "Melting Power" Usine Alstom – Belfort – Photo n°2 - Halle Power 2009. C-Print, 78.5 x 99.5cm. Photo: Courtesy the Artist.

I didn't know who Stephane Couterier was until I read today's ArtDaily.Com

But I do now that this photograph, with its' geometric monstrosity and inherent ugliness, appeals to me.

Neither did I know (nor honestly care) whether Louis Vuitton is alive or dead but
am now very grateful that Vuitton is sponsoring the Couturier exhibit.


©

No comments: