Did he really say that?

The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = GEORGE CARLIN...Stained glass, engraved glass, frosted glass–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES...Music is the mathematics of the gods = PYTHAGORAS...Nothing is more fluid than language = R.L.SWIHART

Monday, March 18, 2013

The MUTT Birds (CR #770)


MUTTS

I want to believe these singing birds are the POWELL SISTERS of Gilead, Ohio.
Individually, their noms de plumage should be: Tweedledee, Deedelee & Dawn.


The first DAWN POWELL page is adjacent to her next page. 
Only these two pages are aligned with the Mutts  comic strip.

As 8 6/14, there are fifty-six Good/GodFather pages
about the most neglected literary genius
in 20th Century American Literature.

About her name, Dawn Powell once said:
I know i have the name of a failed stripper,
but sometimes I use it to my advantage. 
 

No comments: