Did he really say that?

The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = GEORGE CARLIN...Stained glass, engraved glass, frosted glass–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES...Music is the mathematics of the gods = PYTHAGORAS...Nothing is more fluid than language = R.L.SWIHART

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Pythagorean Quadruple






PYTHAGOREAN QUADRUPLE
Just give it a click
And see below



I humbly apologize to MARIO HERNANDEZ.
He was a student of mine at Jefferson High School who independently
determined something important regarding my published research in the Fibonacci Quarterly...

Mario...Lo Siento...Your name should have been included in the Gratitudinal References...

Bill Graynon-Daly was included and it has been empirically proven that in this school year 2012-2013, he is the hippest substitute teacher in the San Fernando Quadrant
of Los Angeles Unified School District.

No comments: