Did he really say that?

The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = GEORGE CARLIN...Stained glass, engraved glass, frosted glass–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES...Music is the mathematics of the gods = PYTHAGORAS...Nothing is more fluid than language = R.L.SWIHART

Monday, March 11, 2013

Fear's Poem ©



Fear’s got cousins
By the dozens

He’ll throw you
In a hole
Unless you
are in control

When fear is all
You can eat
He’ll twist you
By the feet

About his doppelganger
Let me warn ya
He goes by the name
of Paranoia

...

I won’t shout this
In a tent revival:
In moderation, Fear is
Needed for survival

Keep it in a
Small portion
And you can
call it Caution!

But I will shout
Day & night
Fear's poem
Has a copyright!
-Caryl Hobbes ©

No comments: