Did he really say that?

The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = GEORGE CARLIN...Stained glass, engraved glass, frosted glass–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES...Music is the mathematics of the gods = PYTHAGORAS...Nothing is more fluid than language = R.L.SWIHART

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Scrabble Sidewalk & Tim Buckley


All the stony people
Walking 'round in
Christian licorice clothes
I can't hesitate
And I can't wait
For Scrabble Street
Pleasant Street

-Tim Buckley





Blogger's Note
If ever you read a list of ONE HUNDRED GREATEST ROCK & ROLL ALBUMS and
it does not include



Tim Buckley's Goodbye and Hello,
you can toss the list in the nearest waste receptacle.

Another sample lyric: The velocity addicts explode on the highways

See the next page to understand why someone named Bob Dylan once said, "JesusChristAlmighty, why can't I write songs like Tim Buckley?"



No comments: