Did he really say that?

The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = GEORGE CARLIN...Stained glass, engraved glass, frosted glass–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES...Music is the mathematics of the gods = PYTHAGORAS...Nothing is more fluid than language = R.L.SWIHART

Thursday, March 21, 2013

The Infinite Pizza (CR #775)


If you were
Marie Antoinette
And said
Let Them Eat Cake
Then two Mutts found
What beats 'ya--

Now there is enough
For everyone
To Eat Pizza

MUTTS
.....©.....

I don't mean
To sound phony
But I wish people
Ate Pizza
Without pepperoni

However
What is good
You will see
Is that no one
Eats pizza with
Anchovies

Bloger's Note
The Lewis Carroll School of Logic would be too embarassed to copyright this poem.

No comments: