Did he really say that?

The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = GEORGE CARLIN...Stained glass, engraved glass, frosted glass–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES...Music is the mathematics of the gods = PYTHAGORAS...Nothing is more fluid than language = R.L.SWIHART

Friday, March 29, 2013

Dr. Syllableblender: Greatest Grandson .................................of Humpty Dumpty




PATIENT: Today is not my birthday
SYLLABLENDER: Today is your Un-Birthday

PATIENT: A merry merry Un-Birthday to me
SYLLABLENDER: A merry merry Un-Birthday to you

PATIENT: We have something to celebrate
SYLLABLENDER: I'm sorry, your hour is up
......See you next week

PATIENT: I'll wear my Un-Birthday suit
SYLLABLENDER: Only if you promise not to sue

******************************************************************************
******************************************************************************
Alice made a short calculation, and said, "Seven years and six months."

"Wrong!" Humpty Dumpty exclaimed triumphantly. "You never said a word like it!"

"I though you meant 'How old are you?'" Alice explained.

"If I'd meant that, I'd have said it," said Humpty Dumpty.


No comments: