Did he really say that?

The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = GEORGE CARLIN...Stained glass, engraved glass, frosted glass–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES...Music is the mathematics of the gods = PYTHAGORAS...Nothing is more fluid than language = R.L.SWIHART

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

A Paul From 1949




Be it known that
My gratitude for the existence
Of the Beatles
Defies measure

Seventy four days from now
Commemorates the day
When I'm Sixty-Four

My primary birthday wish:
Sixteen years from
May 18, 2013
I hope to look half-as-good
As this octogenarian

Her husband, John Lennon,
lived exactly half of her life span

He described his wife as
"the most famous unknown artist in the world"
If that aint Lewis Carroll logic then nothing is

Here is what Art Daily© has to say about her
ARTIST YOKO ONO'S
LARGEST-EVER RETROSPECTIVE
OPENS AT SCHIRN KUNSTHALLE


...........Painting To Hammer A Nail............


.....Imagine.....
If this painting
(instead of the YES Ladder)
Introduced John to the
Art of Yoko Ono

.....He might have
become a carpenter.
Just like his friend,
Jesus Christ

No comments: