Did he really say that?

The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = GEORGE CARLIN...Stained glass, engraved glass, frosted glass–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES...Music is the mathematics of the gods = PYTHAGORAS...Nothing is more fluid than language = R.L.SWIHART

Thursday, November 29, 2012

A Brooklyn Kardashian Inspired This


The diagonal dancer in this brass knuckles ballet–Kris Humphries–was married to a Kardashian sister.

In professional team sports, to say that there is no love lost between Boston and New York is to say that today is Thursday.

But it behooves the Sports Morality Squad to dwell on last night's fisticuffs which marred what else transpired during a basketball game. If you–or anyone you know–loves Brooklyn, the game–per se–was most satisfying.

Now it behooves this blogger to direct you to The New York Post.

OMG
Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would ever post a sentence like the previous one. But if you prefer something called "excellent journalism" a New York Times staffer reported on the exact same game.

No comments: