Did he really say that?

The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = GEORGE CARLIN...Stained glass, engraved glass, frosted glass–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES...Music is the mathematics of the gods = PYTHAGORAS...Nothing is more fluid than language = R.L.SWIHART

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy ThankSWAYing


Because they were moved by this height-challenged Godfather's reference to standing on the fifteen yard line of the Los Angeles Coliseum when the endzone was the staging area: I saw more of swaying shoulders than Rolling Stones, my ubiquitous buddies from PLAN 9 MUSIC concept sent me a Thanksgiving meal.



The first course is a high-calorie Rock & Roll dish cooked up by the Rolling Stones from their Sticky Fingers cuisine.

The second course is a delicious romantic ballad with mild Mexican flavoring. It is prepared by the unforgettable Italian crooner, Dean Martin.

MusiCulinary opposites, these two dishes do, however, share the same name: SWAY.


Bon Appetit




No comments: