Did he really say that?

The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = GEORGE CARLIN...Stained glass, engraved glass, frosted glass–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES...Music is the mathematics of the gods = PYTHAGORAS...Nothing is more fluid than language = R.L.SWIHART

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

This Is Not Me But It Is ME

The title of this poem is ME and it was written by Oliverio but not Paul Oliverio.
The poet is from Argentina: Oliverio Girondo. This is a translation:

The darker thrills me
between the extremities of the night
dropouts that crackle
As came to me accompanied
by the illusion of desire
the entirely smooth in the shadows
with minor flooding and moon
although the dream Ulule between jaw transient
keys that touch us to the bone Cry
roads that are lost
under the foliage of the weeping of the earth
Hope you expect the formalities of trance
however much rests on the joints of the fortuitous
me me full full life beautiful to me horrid


No comments: