Did he really say that?

The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = GEORGE CARLIN...Stained glass, engraved glass, frosted glass–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES...Music is the mathematics of the gods = PYTHAGORAS...Nothing is more fluid than language = R.L.SWIHART

Sunday, November 25, 2012

A Poem For Carol



As we stroll along together
Three thousand miles apart
Distance does not matter
When you're here in my heart

When I need to say...
You're an email away
Or I pick up the phone
And I am not alone

But I can have an AA smile
With all those frequent fly mile
Someday I'll be
Knocking on Door #3

One thing you can bet-e
Til then I have my jetty
So close yet never out of reach
As I plod across the sculpted beach

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We must read this frequently

Paul Oliverio said...

As long as you do not require me
to sing it.