Did he really say that?

The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = GEORGE CARLIN...Stained glass, engraved glass, frosted glass–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES...Music is the mathematics of the gods = PYTHAGORAS...Nothing is more fluid than language = R.L.SWIHART

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Dylan&Me

Some are mathematicians
Some are carpenter's wives
Don't know how it all got started
Or what they're doing with their live
s
But I do know
As long as I may live
Those two "Somes"
Are not mutually exclusive

But here is what else
I can do
Give you a taste of
Tanlged Up In Blue
(Though it is
Slightly sad:
The prelude is
A fifteen-second ad.

Bloggeer's Note
Red ink and italicized verse = Bob Dylan. Everything else = Paul Cojones.

No comments: