Did he really say that?

The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = GEORGE CARLIN...Stained glass, engraved glass, frosted glass–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES...Music is the mathematics of the gods = PYTHAGORAS...Nothing is more fluid than language = R.L.SWIHART

Monday, November 19, 2012

Ernie?


The only problem with the human equation is that all variables are in direct contradiction with each other



I do not know who actually said this. I think it may have been this guy. I think his name is Ernie. He may–or may not–have been a janitor at the Lewis Carroll School of Logic.
I think I recognize the brown suit. Or was his name Ernie Brown?
The suit had a lot of wrinkles. Or was that just the way he talked?

So many variables to consider.

No comments: